Becton is “Bringing the Love Tonight”: In-House Valentine’s Day Showcase

The+Decades+of+Love+Schedule+for+Feb.14%3A+Teachers+will+allow+the+first+20+minutes+of+first+period+for+performance+students+to+warm+up+their+acts.+

The Decades of Love Schedule for Feb.14: Teachers will allow the first 20 minutes of first period for performance students to warm up their acts.

Becton believes in celebrating all classic occasions, among them the beloved Valentine’s Day! However, to keep things fresh, instead of simply holding a dance or pep rally surrounding the holiday, Becton is choosing this year to celebrate our love for the arts in a one-day musical showcase! On Feb. 14th, Becton will be holding this Valentine’s Day showcase in the Media Center publicly for students and faculty to view throughout the entirety of the day. Classes will be brought down to experience a multitude of instrumental acts, skits, singing, and general entertainment! There will be features by Becton students such as Mark Ricco, Kacie Lu, Kyla Groh, Abigail Large, Monica Rodrigez, Sonal Shahani, Julyanna Sanchez, Segall Sanchez, Sophia Diaz, Savannah Sarden, Jorel Williams, Kailyn Manzo, Brandon Orozco, and Baback Ghalamsiah. The students will be performing crowd favorites such as: “The Way you Look Tonight”, “It’s Been a Long, Long Time”, “Dream a Little Dream of Me”, “Hopelessly Devoted to You”, “Summer Nights”, “How You Get the Girl”, “I’ve Been Waiting for You”, “Fly Me to the Moon”, and many more!

Coordinator and Band Director, Lennox, eagerly shares, “We are excited to showcase talents that go outside of the marching band spectrum and are thrilled to put on a special show for all of the Becton student body to enjoy!” This will certainly be a true showcase of the loveliest talents!