The Cat's Eye View

The Cat's Eye View

The Cat's Eye View

The PAW Club Treat Drive

PAW Club poster

For the sixth year in a row, Mr. Maucione and Mr. Settembrino will be hosting the PAW Club Animal Treat Drive. This drive encourages students and staff to contribute any kind of cat or dog treat in donation boxes around the school that will then be donated to the Teterboro Bergen County Animal Shelter for dogs and cats in need.

The shelter was opened in 1979 and can currently hold up to 90 dogs and 350 cats. Adoptions span over 49 towns from Bergen County all the way to Hudson County. Many of these dogs and cats are extremely young and are reliant on the necessities donated to survive.

All the treats collected by the Becton community so far!

“We ask our students to make people aware and have them encourage others to donate the goods that are needed. We also have them make posters,” Maucione says, wanting to exceed the amount donated last year by a wide margin.

These animals need our help, and so the PAW Club and the CEV encourages all students and staff to donate in order to ensure the safety and health of these animals. Donations will be accepted until Wednesday, December 13. You can find donation boxes around the school, like in front of the PAC Center, so please help out in any way you can!