The Cat's Eye View

The Cat's Eye View

The Cat's Eye View

Visit East Rutherford’s Annual Fall for All

Throwback+to+our+2021+Fall+For+All+Event%21+
Throwback to our 2021 Fall For All Event!

On Saturday, Oct. 21, the annual “Fall for All” event is being held. It will be from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm right outside East Rutherford police department. Come out and meet the dedicated first responders who keep East Rutherford safe! There will be food trucks, games, activities, giveaways, entertainment, the annual Touch a Truck and information on crime prevention and public safety. Come see some of the specialized equipment East Rutherford uses and even watch demonstrations by members of East Rutherford’s Motor Unit.

The goal of the event is to inform people about fire safety and crime prevention. While also providing an opportunity to have fun with friends, family, and the community.

Becton will be there to showcase and spread information on some of our outstanding programs such as culinary, theater, and athletics. Special performances by our band, color guard, and dance team will be a part of the excitement during the event. Becton will also be sponsoring small games for children to play in order to win some Becton merchanise and giveaways.

All in all, “Fall for All” should be a very fun event, so make sure you come out this Saturday as a good time will be held for all!

To see last year’s “Fall for All” and what to look forward to: click here.