Cecilia Kang, JulieAnne Fossett & Emily Rivera

Cecilia Kang: “To be an honor guard feels great because I know that my hard work in my studies has paid off. My parents have undoubtedly supported me throughout my high school years from pushing me to do my best to giving me rides to and from school. Also, the teachers that I have learned from continue to prepare me to further my education. My role model is Michelle Obama. Coming from a humble home and a small school, she has truly proven that anyone can achieve what he or she strives for. I hope to study abroad in both Japan and England one day to experience the world from a different culture’s perspective.”

JulieAnne Fossett: “I feel very proud that I have achieved this honor because I always try my best in school, and I feel that being able to participate as an honor guard is a reward for my hard work. To be honest, I do not have a specific person as a role model but rather the idea that you should always follow your dreams no matter what anyone will say or the risks that might come with it. I am interested in studying marketing or journalism in the future.”

Emily Rivera: “It feels amazing to know that all of my hard work has paid off. My role model is my mom. She was an amazing student back when she was in school, and I want to be able to strive for the same great achievements that she did. The major that I am currently interested in is computer science. I have always been highly intrigued by how technology functions, and working in that field will help me make new discoveries.”

The Cat's Eye View • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in