Carlie Koziol, Alyssa Nozka & Gianna Penna

Carlie Koziol: “I am very proud for working hard and pushing myself throughout high school. My work ethic was the biggest contributing factor to this. That work ethic sprouted from my parents. A few role models are my older cousins because they each have their own qualities that I look up to. I am very close with my family and aspire to be like each and everyone of them. I hope to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and become an RN one day.”

Alyssa Nozka: “The feeling of achieving this honor is overwhelming. It showcases my hard work and dedication to my studies, which is important to me. My devotion to my studies, my family’s support, and the help of the wonderful faculty has allowed me to achieve my high rank and honor.  My role model is my sister. She has taught me to strive to be the best version of myself. My desired major is criminal justice or pre-law.”

Gianna Penna: “I am proud and impressed with myself that I have achieved this honor. My family members are very proud of me and have always pushed me to work my hardest in school. I would like to one day study physical therapy since I love the idea of working with others to help them recover from injuries.”

The Cat's Eye View • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in