Filed under Class of 2018 News

Senior Kuc earns perfect score in science section of ACT; scores near perfect in English

Rafael Kuc will be pursuing a career as a physician.

Senior Rafael Kuc is proving himself to be quite the scholar with a scaled score of a 36/36 on the science portion and a 34/36 on the English portion of the ACT.

“My scores on the ACT reflect my interest in science and what I want to do in that specific field,” said Rafael.

Wanting to pursue a job in the medical field when he is older, Rafael specifically hopes to become a physician.

“I’m hoping that my scores help me get into a prestigious school where I can be exposed to new opportunities and continue to grow as a student,” he said. 

He is a very driven and hardworking student.”

— Mrs. Scalera

“He is a very driven and hardworking student. He is absolutely wonderful in my class and has much potential. I really see him going far in life with whatever he chooses to do,” said Rafael’s AP English Teacher Mrs. Scalera.

Rafael’s Calculus Honors Instructor Mrs. Ferris added, “I truly believe he’ll make it far in college. I can see that he has a lot of commitment for somebody so young. I think he will succeed no matter where he goes.”

About the Writer
Patrick Cao, Editor

As a former Journalism I and II student, Senior Patrick Cao is an editor for the Cat’s Eye View. Being his third year writing for the Cat’s Eye View, Patrick continues his passion by writing with much anticipation for the upcoming year. Besides writing for the school paper, Patrick also enjoys other forms of English and Language Arts such as writing essays, term papers and especially assignments that require the expression of his opinion. Patrick also enjoys reading during his spare time, since he believes that being a reader will make you a writer. This editor’s main goal in life is to write and publish multiple novels along with acquire recognition for his work as a writer.

• Senior Kuc earns perfect score in science section of ACT; scores near perfect in English

Class of 2018 News

Class of 2018 Valedictorian: Victoria Gatopoulos

Class of 2018 News

Class of 2018 Salutatorian: Timothy Reid

Class of 2018 News

Multi-colored graduation cords to be worn at 2018 commencement ceremony

Class of 2018 News

Senior Gramlich awarded Hackensack UMC scholarship

Class of 2018 News

Class of 2018 Post-Graduate Plans

Class of 2018 News

Senior Class President Kuc fulfills leadership goals, looks forward to speaking at graduation

Class of 2018 News

Senior Cao’s book available for purchase on Amazon

Class of 2018 News

Senior Jimenez completes hands-on internship at Becton

Becton 2017-2018 Highlights

Class of 2018 Commitment Day

Class of 2018 News

Senior Cao participates in American Legion scholarship program