Filed under Class of 2018 News

Senior Kuc earns perfect score in science section of ACT; scores near perfect in English

Rafael Kuc will be pursuing a career as a physician.

Senior Rafael Kuc is proving himself to be quite the scholar with a scaled score of a 36/36 on the science portion and a 34/36 on the English portion of the ACT.

“My scores on the ACT reflect my interest in science and what I want to do in that specific field,” said Rafael.

Wanting to pursue a job in the medical field when he is older, Rafael specifically hopes to become a physician.

“I’m hoping that my scores help me get into a prestigious school where I can be exposed to new opportunities and continue to grow as a student,” he said. 

He is a very driven and hardworking student.”

— Mrs. Scalera

“He is a very driven and hardworking student. He is absolutely wonderful in my class and has much potential. I really see him going far in life with whatever he chooses to do,” said Rafael’s AP English Teacher Mrs. Scalera.

Rafael’s Calculus Honors Instructor Mrs. Ferris added, “I truly believe he’ll make it far in college. I can see that he has a lot of commitment for somebody so young. I think he will succeed no matter where he goes.”

• Senior Kuc earns perfect score in science section of ACT; scores near perfect in English

Class of 2018 News

Seniors Demian, Christiano & Cabezas win Voice of Democracy Essay Competition

Class of 2018 News

Seniors Kuc & Cao noted for outstanding citizenship

Class of 2018 News

Becton Technology Intern Austin Kim earns computer science certificate

Class of 2018 News

Senior Thomas is nominated for Heart of a Giant Award

Slideshow

Becton Blood Drive

Student Spotlight

December Student of the Month: Charles Flenner

Showcase

Becton receives $1,000 environmental awareness grant

Editorials

Is technology supporting the right connection?

Editorials

Several fashion trends make a comeback

Editorials

Is physical shopping becoming a thing of the past?