Summertime and the living ISN’T so easy

Summertime and the living ISNT so easy

Brittany Welsch, Staff Writer

The Becton seniors are ready for summer as they begin prepping for their summer jobs to help save for future college endeavors. When the CEV staff asked seniors where they will be working this summer, these were some of the responses. Try to match the senior with his/her summer job!

A. Klaudia Ryznar

B. John Cobo

C. Alessandria Taylor

D. Jessica Grabias

This senior said that he/she will be continuing to work at Michaels Craft Store located on Route 3. He/she was hired in September of 2014 and has been using the money earned for gas and other expenses needed for school. This student will be specifically saving the money that he/she earns this summer to get a new car. He/she will be working anywhere between 20 and 25 hours a week.

This hard-working student told us that he/she will be starting a job at the YMCA this summer. He/she wants to save the money earned at this job for Farleigh Dickinson University, which he/she will be attending in the fall. He/she has also been working at a pizzeria in East Rutherford named Mr. Pizza and is planning to keep that job as well.

This student explained that he/she will be working at one of the local gyms, Club Metro, this summer. He/she was hired in December of 2014 and really enjoys his/her job there. In the past, he/she has worked at a deli and a shoe store. This senior plans to use the money earned at Club Metro for school, cosmetics and food. He/she will be working about 25 to 35 hours a week.

This Class of 2015 graduate will be starting a job at Whole Foods this summer and plans to put the money towards his/her freshman year at Rutgers University. He/she currently works at a biodynamic tech corporation in East Rutherford, and feels like it gives him/her the experience he/she needs to work at Whole Foods this summer. This student believes that it is hard to find any job, being he/she had a difficult time finding the job at Whole Foods; however, he/she was glad to hear about the position when it was opened and is grateful for getting it.

Answers: C, D, A, B